TweetThis Button

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What to Believe, But Not to Be Taken Granted

Are you believe in fortune telling? Surprisingly, fortune teller is a professional profession and people make money by telling about others people future. For me it is not logic for a mere human being to know about someone future or destiny. As a Muslim, I only believe in Allah S.W.T., the Creator of all that can determine our life. Anyway, fortune telling is not prohibited and for me I just take any predictions as a motivation to strive for the result.

Today, as I scroll down my Timeline in Twitter. I found one website that really open my mind. Do visit the site : http://www.rahsia-tarikh-lahir.com and you will know what I mean. The future is not something to be hold but the present that need to be taken.

3 comments:

pakaian murah kebaya said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post

kay shafiQ said...

Thank & no problem. Hope it will be really useful

Anonymous said...

Nice post, sweetie! I'll be waiting for more! Almost forgot, I suggest you should make this blog a bit more social.


Mell Tremblay
dominos coupons

Followers Forever