TweetThis Button

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How to Make Money by Blogging?

Assalamualaikum and good evening to all who are visiting my humble blog. As the title has stated, it represent one of the purpose why people start blogging. Majorly, money is the main target for people to make a blog. Apart from making money, seeking information and expanding networking come second and third respectively for people involving with blogging. Life can not go on without money. Money can buy many things and can create several opportunities in life. Therefore, by blogging people can generate passive income and sometime this passive income can exceed their own active income. So the main question is, how to generate money by blogging?

Actually, this question I would like to ask kepada rakan2 yang passing by kat sini. Eden pon nak tahu gak macam mane nak wat buit dengan cara yang betul dari blogging. So sesapa yang nak share sebarang pengalaman or tricks dialu-alukannye. Kalo tengok tajuk pown kan ade tande soal. So sila la jawab ekh. Hehehe

5 comments:

good_boy said...

huhu...da try dah..

kay shafiQ said...

Ape yg dh dtrynye goodboy?

Mawar Merah said...

How?

kay shafiQ said...

hehehe cik mawar merah. orng pown bertanya :)

Anonymous said...

I comment when I especially enjoy a post on a site or if I have something to add to the conversation.
It is triggered by the passion displayed in the article I
browsed. And on this article "How to Make Money by Blogging?".

I was actually excited enough to post a leave a responsea
response :-) I actually do have a couple of questions for you if
you tend not to mind. Is it only me or do some of these comments come
across as if they are coming from brain dead people?
:-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I'd like to keep up with
everything fresh you have to post. Could you list the
complete urls of all your communal sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?


Also visit my homepage ... Finance Portal Blog

Followers Forever