Assalamualaikum and good evening. My purpose in posting this entry is to promote PETRONAS 2T and 4T oil. I guarantee both of the products are more quality than foreign products. I'm not being to much patriotic or bias towards PETRONAS. Just a sincere sharing from my real experience and other professionals thoughts.
First of all, there are five types of PETRONAS 2T and 4T oils;
1. SPRINTA 4T, 5000 FULLY SINTETIK - SAE 10W-40, JASO MA,API SJ
2. SPRINTA 4T, 4000 SEMI SINTETIK - SAE 10W-40, JASO MA, API SG
3. SPRINTA 4T, 2000 MINERAL - SAE 20W-50, API SG
4. SPRINTA 4T, 1000 MINERAL - SAE40, API SF
5. SPRINTA 4T, MINERAL - SAE40, API SC
1. SPRINTA 2T, 5000 FULLY SINTETIK - JASO FC, ISO EGD, API TC
2. SPRINTA 2T, 4000 SEMI SINTETIK - JASO FC, ISO EGC, API TC
3. SPRINTA 2T, 2000 SINTETIK BLEND- JASO FB, API TC
4. SPRINTA 2T, 1000 MINERAL - JASO
5. SPRINTA 2T, MINERAL- JASO FA, API TB
Why me must support PETRONAS 2T and 4T oils;
1. More quality
2. Much cheaper
3. Malaysia brand
4. Shell is one the biggest fund distributor to Israel. Decrease or boikot the usage of Shell
products can help the Palestine.
To all riders out there, I summon all of you to change to PETRONAS. I recommend SPRINTA 2T 2000 because it is the most suitable choices for my bikes and other two strokes bike that are below 135cc.
Before this I also been using Shell VSX because it really give boost to the performance and it emit nice fragment but now I realize. One true story about Chinese suppliers in Kuala Lumpur that try to sabotage the sell of PETRONAS stock is already out of stock. In the end the Malay mechanic saw a pile of PETRONAS product and he decide not to business with the Chinese supplier ever again. Before the exposure of the Chinese supplier, he recommended to the mechanic to use other foreign products instead. But the good always prevail in the end.